© All Content. Designed by CHAROL MESSENGER. at Wix.com

Messenger's Award-Winning Visionary Books!

The following English translation from a book published in German (I believe) shows that science is identifying greater capacities of the brain, including what have been considered extraordinary abilities - which I believe are innate within all human beings and will be evidenced more and more broadly as humanity's evolutionary process (physically, mentally, spiritually) continues. This excerpt includes numerous websites by these world-renowned scientists:

Networked Intelligence

Excerpt from book Vernetzte Intelligenz (Networked Intelligence) by von Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf (www.fosar-bludorf.com). English translation by unknown. (Off their website: format 14 x 21,9 cm. ca. 350 Seiten, gebunden mit Schutzumschlag. Zahlreiche Abb. im Text plus Bildteil. EUR 20,45 – ÖS 290,00 – SFr 37,00. ISBN 3-930243-23-7. Omega-Verlag, Düsseldorf, 2001. German publication 2001 October bestseller on Amazon.)

 

“New research suggests that human DNA is a virtual biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Could the latest Russian scientific findings help to explain the phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self-healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light, auras, spiritual masters, the mind’s influence on weather patterns, and much more? The answer may be yes, and apparently there is even evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies without cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to Western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% has been called “junk DNA”. The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature is not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore the “junk” 90% of DNA. Their findings and conclusions are being called revolutionary!

 

“According to the research, human DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our bodies but also carries out ‘data storage’ and ‘communication’ functions. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To verify this they compared it with the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), and semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and, the basic rules of grammar....

READ THE REST OF THIS EXCERPT - at full website

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now